Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Arrrrgh

My brain is going to explode.... How do you decide where you want to live. I see all these houses and they all spin round in my head till they get all mixed up. At least I know I am looking for a garden with a house not a house with a garden, ie the house is what I am more prepared to compromise on than the garden. But then it gets tough, location? State of house? what we want I just don't know. I see houses that are in need of a lot of TLC or something significant doing and they really get me going and my creative juices bubbling but then every one says no you are in no position to be doing that, and they are right, but they are the ones that get me going. Who wants to move into someone Else's palace. Not me. It is so frustrating.

Loads of people coming to see ours, wish someone would make an offer though keeping the place tidy is slightly challenging with two little whirlwinds, but they are very good.

Ruby has started pre School. She is so chuffed with herself and I am so chuffed with her. But I don't like feeling cut off from what is going on for those two and a half hours. As I walked up to pick her up today they were all singing 'eye eye yippee' inside the room. I new instantly who would have picked that song!

No comments: