Wednesday, August 29, 2007

a bit unsettling

Well the house has been on the market for a few days now. We moved loads of our stuff out into mams loft at the weekend, nice cos its all a pain to have around but a bit odd because we were getting our house ready for other people. But the really odd bit was when a i turned around today to find a man with a mallet in mid swing staring into my front room, it was the guy putting a for sale sign up in the garden. I kind of feel like we are camping in our own house now. Every thing has to be prepared for how we think other people would like to see it. I haven't managed to generate a great deal of excitement yet, I am worried that we wont find anywhere we want to live and end up homeless. I love the position of where we live just could do with a tad more space. Hoping to be out by Christmas before the fifth member of the family comes along. Have a look at our house it looks a lot more posh than it does in real life. If you know anyone who may like to buy it pass on the details.

anyway I think I will potter off and do some more knitting, now that is something I can get really can excited about. Where are my priorities!!!

1 comment:

C&C said...

How come you don't want to sell through Caplan Properties?