Sunday, September 30, 2007

well there is not much to say but

We are not moving, house is off the market and that is that. The results of this sudden change in things have been many and various but the less said about them the better. Only now I am on the Rampage. 91 bole hill lane is experiencing the mother of all sort outs, nothing is safe, not even my beloved garden plants!

Seen as I'm not feeling chatty at present I thought we could leave you with a festival of photos, we haven't had many recently. All taken on our recent weekend away down at home for my brothers 21st birthday, fancy that little Jack is 21! Oh heck I'm nearly 30, better get a move on and do something eh.













the girls by the way are still great. Have to choose Ruby's Schools by January! doesn't time fly.

No comments: