Monday, August 20, 2007

Girls are great

Well I am really excited we've just booked the girls their first ever theatre experience. It not until February but I know they will love it. They are off to see Lazy Town live which in in Sheffield only on one day and we managed to get tickets. he he, they will love it. I had thought of taking them to see a pantomime before but worried they would not sit still. This however is a perfect induction and trial as Lazy Town, for the uninitiated, is a both awful and brilliant international TV phenomenon aimed at pre-schoolers and is all about burning energy and eating vegetables so sitting still will probably not be too important.

On a slightly more terrifying note I think we are putting the house on the market tomorrow, we may not even be here for Christmas, that feels strange. Its all come about rather suddenly and I am both daunted and excited by the prospect, though possibly more the former at present. The thought of having to keep the house tidy for short notice viewings feels a bit unachievable. We will try. The end result will be great, my dream house is out there somewhere. It has a large garden with no privet hedges and a large utility room if you see it let me know!



No comments: